Thursday 7 October 2010

The first time is always the hardest

Well since my video-blogging days are made of epic fail, i think its about time i moved into the text blogging business.

Let's start with the introductions, shall we?
My name is Skittles, and I will be your guide into the chaos of my brain. I'm a gay furry (a husky pup mixed with striped cheetah kitten) and enjoy life for the most part. You might have guessed im crap at describing myself by now (deal with it) but the kind of person i am should become clearer over time anyway so keep reading, and maybe you'll learn some more :)

Now im sure you're probably thinking "Get on with that damned blogging already" (and if not, then damn you're patient) so I guess now is the time to explain what this whole thing's about. The plan is to keep people updated on my life, as well as my works as they get done - What works? Well there will be poetry, painting, craftwork, and maybe even brownies if im feeling nice! Got your attention now aye? ;)

Well having said not much, i think its time to vanish for a little bit. Remember to check back for the latest in my life as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment